Become an Expert in Cybersecurity in 3 Months!
Get a High-Paying Job or Start a Freelancing Career. Even if you are not from Technical Background.
This Cyber Security Expert Program will provide you with the knowledge required to be an authority in this expanding field. You will be taught the most comprehensive methods to protect your infrastructure which include securing your data and information conducting the risk assessment and mitigation process, implementing cloud-based security, getting compliance, and more through this top-of-the-line program.
210+ Reviews 1100+ Enrolment.
The cybersecurity Expert Course will Cover all the Below 3 Courses.
Everything From Basic to Advanced Level Training.
Cyber Security Experts have the skills and knowledge to assist organizations in identifying potential security risks early and responding more quickly when they occur. This training includes three months of live Training that covers the most important information security issues and practices today. You will be fully prepared to take the Cyber Security exam and tackle real-world security issues across the 20+ Modules.
The Future Scope of Cybersecurity in India
Cybersecurity jobs are in high demand due to a surge in demand for cybersecurity specialists. As long as cybersecurity employment remains in high demand, the situation will remain the same.The cyber security industry is one of the fastest-growing in technology. Hyderabad has emerged as a technology and IT hub. There are many companies and multinational companies with campuses in Hyderabad, India. Millions of Cybersecurity experts work in Hyderabad, India and other countries, and there are many opportunities for people at all levels. Cybersecurity is an evergreen industry due to widespread digital transformation, assisted by COVID-19 and remote working. The internet will always have malware, which is why we need absolute digital protection against it as long as there is an internet.
You will become Cybersecurity Expert in Just 3 Months…
The timeframe for becoming a Cyber Security Expert depends on your education, practice, experience, and certifications. The majority of people can be in an entry-level cybersecurity expert job within about two or four months. For someone who has already been working in IT and has enough experience, a certification is a surefire way to quickly transition into this field.
Who Can Apply for the Course?
Anyone Interested To Learn Cyber Security And Switch Career In This Field (Everyone Can Switch Even If Comes From Different Background) We are Providing From Basic To Advance Level Of Training.
✅ Freshers and Professionals with non-programming backgrounds
✅Professionals who wish to move to ethical hacking and Cybersecurity Career
✅Anyone who has a passion for Cyber Security Technologies and minimum Degree
✅Cyber Security experts are a career option for professionals looking to advance their careers.
If You Want to Become Cybersecurity Expert Watch This Video
CYBERSECURITY EXPERT COURSE 2023
Introduction to Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security
– What is Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security?
– Importance of Cyber Security
– Cyber Security Domains
– CIA Triad
– Vulnerability, Threat and Risk
-History and Features of Linux
-Architecture of Linux OS
-Linux Command Line
-Software Package Management
– File System
– Users and Groups
– File/Folder Permissions
– Special Permissions
– Disk Management
– Service and Process Management
– Computer Networks and Types of Networks
– Network Devices
– IP and MAC Address
– IPv4 and IPV6 Packet Structure
– Addressing and Subnetting
– OSI Model and TCP/IP Model
– Network Protocols (TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP)
– Network Services (DNS, DHCP, SNMP, FTP)
– Packet Analysis using Wireshark
– Internet, Intranet, and Extranet
– IDS, IPS and IDPS
– VPN and tunneling
– Fundamentals of Vulnerability Assessment and Management
– Vulnerability Assessment tool Deployment Strategy
– Scanning Methodologies
– Authenticated vs Non-Authenticated Scanning
– Planning and Performing Infrastructure Security Assessment
– Interpreting and Calculating CVSS Score
– Risk Identification and Categorization
– Patches and Updates
Network Penetration Testing
– Introduction to Penetration Testing
– Types of Penetration Testing
– Pentesting Services
– Penetration Testing Phases
– Exploitation (Automated)
– Password Cracking
Advanced Network Pentesting
– Manual Exploitation of System Vulnerabilities
– Privilege Escalation (Linux and Windows)
– Resolution & Retesting
– File Security
– Introduction to Cryptography
– Symmetric Ciphers
– Asymmetric Ciphers
– Building SSL certificates
– Digital Certificates and Digital Signatures
– Disk Encryption
Cyber Security Compliance
– Cyber Security Compliance
– ISO IEC 27001/ISO 27002
– Penetration Testing Standards
– Risk Governance & Risk Management
– Cyber Crime & Classification of Cyber Crimes
– NIST Cybersecurity Framework
– Case Studies
– Web application technologies
– Web Application offense and defense
– Web Reconnaissance
– Web Application Vulnerability Assessment
Web Application Pentesting
– OWASP Top 10 Web Risks
– Web Application Pentesting Checklist
– Authentication & Authorization
– Session Management
– File Security
– Web Application Firewalls
Mobile Application Pretesting
– Android OS Architecture
– IOS Architecture
– Android app structure
– Rooting Concept
– Compromising Android OS with malware
– Android App Penetration Testing
– Wi-Fi Security
– Wifite Tool
– Attacking Wi-Fi security protocols (WEP, WPA/WPA2)
– Social Engineering Campaigns
– Human-based attacks
– Defense against Social Engineering
– Architectural Concept and Design Requirements
– Deployment Models and Security
– Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
– Cloud Data Security
– Legal and Compliance Implications
Computer Forensics (Cyber Forensics)
– Database forensics.
– Email forensics.
– Malware forensics.
– Mobile forensics
– Network forensics
– Image Meta Data
– Mail Identity Theft
– Online Shopping Fraud
– Debit Card Fraud or Credit Card Fraud
– Account Takeover Fraud
– Biometric ID Theft
– Medical Identity Theft
Hacking Windows 10 & 11 with Metasploit
Attacks on Social Media
Phishing Attacks on Social Media
Web Application Hacking
Web Application Hacking – Bypass authentication.
Bug Bounty ( Penetration Testing )
– What is Penetration Testing
– Types of Testing
– What is Vulnerability Assessment
– Types of Vulnerability Assessment
– Vulnerability Assessment life cycle
– Online Resources to gather information
Installation of Lab setup
– Installation & Configuration of Damn Vulnerable Web Application (DVWA)
– Installation & Configuration of OWASP
Introduction of Burp suite
– Installation of Burp suite
– Configuration of Burp Suite
– Explanation of each component in Tool
Web Application Vulnerabilities:
– Cross Site Scripting
– Host Header Injection
– URL Redirection Attack
– Data Tampering
– HTML Injection
– File Inclusion (LFI & RFI)
– SQL Injection
– Bypass Authentication
– Web Shells (File Upload Vulnerability)
– Sensitive Information Disclosure
– Critical File Attack
– Source Code Disclosure
– CSRF Attack
– Word Press Pen Testing
– DOS Attacks
– SSRF Attack
– WordPress testing
– XML External Entity Injection
– Missing insufficient SPF records
– How to write Report Writing
Open Source Bug Bounty Platforms
– Open Source Bug Bounty Platforms.
– List Of Bug Bounty Platforms.
– How to Enroll in Bug Bounty Platforms.
Certifications you will get with our Course
This Professional certifications can help individuals advance faster in their careers, especially in highly-specialized industries such information technology. While not all certifications are created equal, they do provide assurance of professional competence in tandem with a professional degree or work experience.
Meet your Mentor
Having 10 years of experience in Application Security Assessment, Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment, Cloud Security Assessment, and Red Teaming.
Audited 80+ applications in the areas of Banking, Finance, healthcare, education, e-commerce, and others.
Delivered various Cyber Security courseware ie., EC-Council & CompTIA course training across the globe to around 8200+ corporates and students till date.
Conducted external and internal penetration tests on servers of various national & international clients.
Some Of My Talks
😊What our Learners Say 😊
Why Join this Course? 🚀
90+ Hours of On-Demand Lessons
Latest Strategies 2023
Get Help anytime in Exclusive Group
Practical Learning with Real World Examples
Trusted by 15,000+ Learners
Get Certificate on completion
India’s Top Ethical Hacker as your Mentor
Live Recording Sessions Access